Tuesday 3 April 2007

Welcome, and a BIG hello to you ALL

Hiya
Gonna give this Blog thingy a bash, been meaning to do it for a while.
I have read a few of these in the past and i find them most enjoyable :)

Can't promise to be funny but i will tell you a few tales from the Tables (Good and Bad) with a mix of Greyhound, sports and work (the joys of being a Betting shop manager) thrown in as well.

Some of you may know me as i post regularly on the £2 (and slightly above) thread , (special mention for Mr Gatsby who takes a lot of time and effort to keep the tables updated ;) on the Betfair Forum.I am not a big stakes player i generally stick to the smaller Buy in Tournys.
My greatest Poker claims to fame (so far) are Winning the Flashmob League last year and picking up a few $$$ after winning a few MTTs, $440 being my biggest return :)

Hoping to keep my good run of form this year (3 wins and 25 FT) until the end of March up i started off April in flying style by winning a 78 runner $5 MTT on the first day :)

Thanks for taking the time to look me up and i will try to post on here regularly , but for now a big GL to you all

4 comments:

Wildcat said...

Welcome to the world of bloggage. Plenty of moaning required (oo err!)

All the best!

Small Stakes Poker said...

Welcome to Blogsville :)

gl gl
Paul

Small Stakes Poker said...

U screwed my link up :p
try clicking on it :)

Paul

the_main said...

Are you interested in doing a link exchange?

Check out my site: http://themainsdomain.blogspot.com/

I'm doing some pretty good traffic.

Let me know at: themainsdomain@gmail.com